Gout Pain Management from Forces of Nature Medicine 11 ml
- Offers rapid pain relief for increased mobility.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties begin working on contact to alleviate the acute pain and discomfort that interfere with day-to-day life.
- Soothes and heals damaged tissue at the source.
- Applied to skin 3-4 times daily, deep-penetrating, broad-spectrum action promotes healing at the cellular level for long-term pain relief and tissue recovery.
- Provides a safe alternative to harsh drugs and chemicals.
- Combined with other plant extracts and oils, therapeutic-grade Arnica and Urtics Urens work together to heal the body naturally, from within.
Directions for Use
Apply to affected area by gently rubbing into the skin up to 3 or 4 times daily. For children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor before use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes; if contact occurs, flush with water and seek advice from medical personnel.
If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of product as directed, consult a doctor. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, use for prolonged periods, or use over raw surfaces or blistered areas without consulting a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to tea tree or other oils. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Not to be used with children under 2 years of age without physician direction. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Forces of Nature uses only the finest ingredients sourced directly from the farm. They are Certified Organic and Therapeutic Grade plant-based medicines.
Arnica Montana* 30C (common name: Arnica)
Relieves Pain Associated with Gout
Pinus Sylvestris Oil* (common name: Scots Pine Oil)
• Eases General Pain